Part of the new Inside Series, which offers clear narrative discussion of basic topics in tandem with a wealth of pedagogy, Inside Contracts: What Matters and Why, conveys a big-picture view of the essential elements of Contracts, how they fit together, and why.
Inside Contracts, What Matters and Why, features:
- basic coverage of the main themes of contract law in theory and practice
- a straightforward and informative writing style
- Overviews -a brief introduction to each chapter that positions the topic within the course
- FAQs-frequently asked questions with complete answers-many of which address common mistakes and ambiguities
- Sidebars-text boxes that contain interesting asides touching on history, policy, and law
- visual aids, such as tables and flow charts, that illustrate key concepts
- Chapter Summaries and boldfaced legal terms
- Connections-a bulleted list at the end of each chapter that connects key points to related topics in other chapters
- attractive, uncluttered, two-color page design
From contracts teacher and scholar Michael B. Kelly, this widely accessible guide serves as a compass: It orients students in the geography of the field, so they can successfully navigate through their course in Contracts.
Look for other Inside Series titles the following course areas: Administrative Law, Bankruptcy Law, Civil Procedure, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, Property and Sales and Leases.
Item successfully added to your bag
Bag Summary ()
Tax, promotion codes and upgraded shipping charges will be applied during checkout
Thank you for requesting a complimentary digital copy of:
You will receive an email within 2 business days with information for accessing the digital copy of this title. Please add email@example.com to your safe sender list to ensure the email is delivered.
If you do not receive the email within 2 business days and have checked your SPAM/Junk folder, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-950-5259. If a title is not yet published, you will receive a review copy as soon as it is available.
Please note that we validate all professor accounts before distributing digital samples. If you are adopting the product for your class or need to request another format, please contact your representative directly.
Law School sales rep
Find your rep by state:
Undergraduate sales rep
Find your rep by state:
Error in placing the order.