Firearms Law and the Second Amendment: Regulation, Rights and Policy is the first traditional law school casebook to cover the subject, and the only casebook that provides a comprehensive treatment since the Supreme Court affirmed the constitutional right to private firearms in 2008 and extended that right to constrain state action in 2010. From the development of the constitutional right to keep and bear arms through laws governing possession and use of private firearms, this casebook covers all aspects of firearms law, policy and regulations. It is ideally suited to law school courses on firearms law, the Second Amendment, criminal law, jurisprudence and legal history.
- The first traditional law school casebook to cover firearms law .
- Comprehensive coverage of all aspects of firearms law, from its colonial origins to present-day debates.
- Ideally suited for a dedicated law school course in firearms law and the Second Amendment.
- Flexible organization makes this book, as well as individual chapters, are well-suited for use in courses on constitutional law, criminal law, jurisprudence and legal history .
- Supplemental materials on the website - including select student papers - will be a continuing research source tracking the most current developments in firearms law, regulation, and policy.
- A Teacher’s Manual provides solid support for presentation, discussions and questions.
Item successfully added to your bag
Bag Summary ()
Tax, promotion codes and upgraded shipping charges will be applied during checkout
Thank you for requesting a complimentary digital copy of:
You will receive an email within 2 business days with information for accessing the digital copy of this title. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list to ensure the email is delivered.
If you do not receive the email within 2 business days and have checked your SPAM/Junk folder, contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-950-5259. If a title is not yet published, you will receive a review copy as soon as it is available.
Please note that we validate all professor accounts before distributing digital samples. If you are adopting the product for your class or need to request another format, please contact your representative directly.
Law School sales rep
Find your rep by state:
Undergraduate sales rep
Find your rep by state:
Error in placing the order.